To our valued Memory Lane Video clients:
As news and information about the coronavirus continue to circulate, the safety and well-being of our clients, employees, and our communities are the top priority. At Memory Lane Video, we keep our client’s emotional, physical, & financial wellbeing top of mind. We understand it is a confusing and disruptive time for everyone and therefore we have been working diligently to come up with a fair policy to meet business needs.
Therefore, today we are allowing our clients to rebook their event dates one year from their scheduled event date (based on Memory Lane Video’s Availability) — without any fees or additional charges.
Here is what our policy entails:
- Clients are allowed to reschedule and allocate their package to the new event date, based on MLV’s availability.
- No Fees or Charges
Steps that you need to follow:
- Clients must submit their intent to change their event date in writing.
- Clients must verify Memory Lane’s Availablity for the new date.
- Clients must choose a wedding date within One Year of their original wedding date.
- Clients must continue making payments and be in good financial standing based upon the terms of their original contract.
- Clients must sign an addendum to reserve their new wedding date.
There will be NO refunds for canceled events that are out of terms of this policy under any circumstances.
Please check out the latest information regarding the coronavirus, precautionary tips, and up-to-date travel guidance at the CDC coronavirus site.
We wish you and your family both, safety & health during this difficult time.
Memory Lane Video, LLC