Mob Museum – Las Vegas Wedding Network – Las Vegas Wedding Videographers
The Las Vegas Wedding Network professionals and friends came together to enjoy an evening to remember at The Mob Museum on July 9th in full “Mobster/Moll” attire. Everyone, including our generous sponsors, absolutely took the time and effort to get in the spirit of the night. The Bridal Spectacular team, “dressed to the nines”, were excited to bring this event to you with the help of all our sponsors listed below. Only our Las Vegas wedding professionals could make “Gangster Style” so glamorous and delicious. You all definitely out-did yourselves on this one.
A very special ‘Thank You!” to all the fabulous sponsors, who gave so generously to make the evening a HUGE success!
- The Mob Museum – What a beautiful venue to showcase a piece of Las Vegas history. Sarah and her team of The Mob Museum graciously hosted this event and showed us how the museum could easily transition into a fabulous wedding ceremony and reception venue.
- Semper Fi Events – Arlene Barba was key in putting this magnificent night together with her attention to every detail.
- Mitchies Munchies – Did you see that cake? It gives a ‘hole’ new meaning to “Shot Gun Wedding”. Chef “Mitch”, kudos to your creative style.
- Jovani Linens and Event Designs – Soondis’ flair for all things gorgeous was evident in the beautiful linens and crystal accents which added a dramatic touch to the Courtroom.
- Gimme Some Sugar – Ashley treated us to tasty cheesecake bites, cake pops and “Bow Tie” cookies to take home – ‘wedding favor” style.
- Masterpiece Cuisine – FANTASTIC! Tim Welc and his team of high energy talent made the “Felony & Misdemeanor” Chef Bar out of this world…delicious!
- Top Shelf Beverages & Spirits – Mixed up delectable concoctions like “Groom’s Las Chance” which was a smash.
- Emily Ku Photography – Emily, as poised as every, captured the moment in photographs that will leave a lasting and meaningful impression.
- Memory Lane Video – John was definitely running under the radar…as he was everywhere capturing the event, but nowhere to be found.
- Sound Fusion – Steffon kept the night lively and entertaining with great music and visual production.
- Enchanted Florist – Kathryn and Michelle created beautiful and tastefully arranged floral that really played on the theme of the night in “blood red” color scheme.
- Jerry’s Tux Shop – Jerry’s Tux Team made the servers and staff fit right in with the ‘Gangster” theme – “Zoot Suit” style.
- Shutter Booth – Todd’s “Mug Shots” were a HIT!
- Visionary Pen – Those coasters were to die for…Paula you always put your personal touch on your work and in this case you definitely ‘hit the mark”.
- The Girl Who Drew Me – “Toe Tags” as place cards a brilliant concept on the part of Jessica. And the stunning menus were extremely classy.
- Winder Farms – Larry and Danny 2 “Good Fellas” generously extended gift certificates to our prize bank.
- Current Events – David and his team for their rentals for the cocktail reception and courtroom dinner.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next Las Vegas Wedding Network event.
-Source published on the Las Vegas Wedding Network by Bridal Spectacular on 7/11/2013.
Memory Lane Video, Wedding Videography & Cinematography Las Vegas, NV is a wedding videographer & cinematographer from Las Vegas, NV . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas , Henderson, Reno, and South Lake Tahoe NV . Memory Lane Video, Wedding Videography & Cinematography Las Vegas, NV is a professional wedding videographer and cinematographer that has been a part of the Nevada wedding industry for over ten years. We specialize in videography, cinematography, short form, save the dates, concept film, same day edits, traditional filming, and movie like cinema.
las vegas wedding, las vegas weddings, videographers, wedding videographer, wedding videographers in reno, wedding videographers in south lake tahoe, south lake wedding videographers, vegas wedding, vegas weddings, wedding videographers, videographers wedding, indian wedding videographers, best wedding videographers, top wedding videographers, wedding photographers videographers, wedding photographers and videographers, professional wedding videographers, wedding cinematographers, best wedding cinematographers, las vegas wedding videographers, wedding videographers in las vegas, wedding videography in las vegas, Memory lane Video, video production services, unique wedding videos